Sea And Dunes (Ammar Bin Habib Al Zadjali Trading) respects your privacy.
1. Any information pertaining to customers during the booking process such as their name, address, email, and any credit and debit card details information is considered private an we will not sell or disclose this personal information to third parties. This information will be used to process your booking.
2. Sea and Dunes does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as our travel suppliers.
3. We use Personal Data to facilitate the business relationships we have with our customers, to comply with our financial regulatory and other legal obligations, and to pursue our legitimate business interests. We also use Personal Data to complete payment transactions to our customers.
4. We may send you email marketing communications about our travel services and communicate with you for events-related and marketing purposes. However, you may opt out of receiving electronic communications from us.
5. When you visit our website, both we and certain third parties collect information about your online activities over time and across different sites to provide you with advertising about interest-based arrangements. These third parties may place or recognize a unique cookie or other technology on your browser.
6. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
7. We do not hold any personal information relating to your credit or debit cards when making payment via phone.